• Undergraduate, graduate and PhD students and recent graduates; young scholars in the field of Russian Studies and Russian Philology, as well as students studying Russian as a foreign language are encouraged to apply;
• level of Russian A2-B1/ B2-C1 (Language of instruction: Russian);
• excellent marks during study period at the University.
• motivation letter in English or Russian explaining the interest to the Summer School (up to 200 words);
• letter of recommendation from the university;
• transcript of records for the last year of studies.
communication and formating of official documents. More
to conversational Russian.
Extended till May 15, 2018
Trips to neighboring cities and getting acquainted with traditional Siberian culture.
Costs: 650 USD (tuition fees, accommodation and the excursions).
To best applicants for the Summer School covering the participation costs.
Travel costs and personal expenses: covered by the students.
At the end of the course
students receive a certificate confirming completion of a 130-academic-hour course in Business Russian (3.6 Russian credit points / 13.5 ECTS)